Thursday, April 26, 2012

The most recommended applications for Android

Assalamualaikum and Hi,
Today I will share the most useful applications for Android especially for muslim. Instead of read emails, facebook, watching movie at you tube, you can also play and learn something from the android application. I'm really happy to shopping at "Android Market" because they are fast to download and FREE. The recommended applications are:
1) iQuran
2) Dua from Quran
3) Alma'thurat oleh Ustaz Don
4) Mishary al Fasy  (Quran Recitation).

You can also download the 3D photos of Mekah. See the Kaabah also can gain "pahala". So what you waiting for? Download them now. I downloaded Babel for Learning German Language too.

Cheers,
Zia Anis
*I love my galaxy tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jerman (Germany) Bandar yang ku lawati

 Assalamualaikum and Hi semua, Wie gehts? Alhamdulilah saya sihat. Setelah berkurun tak update harini nak update blog.  Sepertimana tajuk di...